Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well, this is the project I have been working on. Ok well it didn't take too long to make the part I would not have been excited to do was the part my wonderful husband did. He drilled all the holes for me. And well we hung it above our bed and we love it. It definitely looks good in our room and we aren't complaining. Now if one fell on us we might complain then but I doubt that is going to happen.
Jeremy and I have been able to spend time together because Bianca went to San Diego with her Grandma and Grandpa Fugal. We found out about Huckleberries and so we went and picked some three different days. It was a lot of fun. We were able to go to the temple a few times and it was really nice to have that time. We got to know each other a little better. Which we need!!! It was a lot of fun. Bianca went to Sea World and got some fun things and got to see my favorite animal the dolphin. I am so jealous.
Bianca starts school next monday and we are all so excited to see how she does and how much fun she has. When she starts school I am going to start a spinning class that I am very excited to do and I signed up for a yoga class. I have never done it before but it will be nice to feel my body burn and lose the weight.
Anyways I might start selling this piece of art we shall see. I really like it on my wall. And it just adds a different kind of art in the home.
We have a busy week this week we are going to be going shopping for school clothes and shoes and get the hair cut and this weekend we are going to Utah to attend the family reunion and a homecoming for my cousin who has returned home from Russia. Busy week. And that is just the half of it. I could go on. I hope you all enjoyed this.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey girl, I love the new art work. It looks awesome. It was fun to go shopping and hang out! Have a geat weekend.