Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, I thinks it's been a while since I blogged. I will update all of you. Well those that look anyways. We went to Maine as most of you know it was a blast. I really enjoyed going down the river with everyone that was really fun we got rained on and we were soaking it was so funny, Bianca cried but she lived. And putting lobsters in the boiling water was so cool. I got burnt from the lobster steam but it was sweet. Jeremy got to play airsoft with his brothers and Dad and it was so funny to hear the guys get hit or the whispers of the plans on how they are going to hit the other team it was so funny. I loved every minute of it. We also got to go to the beach and swim in the ocean it felt so good. While we were in Maine Jeremy and I went to a Red Sox game vs. the Yankees. It poured and we were soaking but it was worth it and they won and we couldn't have picked a better game to go to, we didn't even go into a 9th inning that is how good it was because the Sox caught up in the 7th inning and so we gave them a chance to catch up in the 8th inning but they didn't do it so needless to say we didn't need the 9th to catch up. It was awesome. We spent tons of time with the family. I love my husband. And my little miss was constantly busy and having a blast.
I went to girls camp this year I am the Camp Director assistant. That was a lot of fun but man oh man oh, drama definitely sticks with women even when they are older adults. UGH That was not fun at girls camp but the girls were awesome and I enjoyed watching them have fun and accept everyone in our ward as their friend it was so cool. And testimony night of course was the best of all!!! Always will be.
We went to Colorado the day after I got back from girls camp at 4 am in the morning. Jeremy took a class for coaching track. The mountains were beautiful. Bianca and I had a lot of fun using the swimming pool. I got to meet up with a friend of mine that I hadn't seen for 15 years. Bianca and I met up with my friend Tiffani and her two kids Chesi and Marques. It was so much fun. And Bianca made a new friend it was great.
Now that we are home Jeremy is going to hike Mt. Borah and we are going to be going to Utah for my cousins wedding and we will be going to Lagoon. Jeremy and I are going to attempt to hike King's Peak we will see how that goes.
I am so excited to go school shopping we are going to do that tomorrow for the supplies only and two weeks before school starts we will do the clothes shopping for school. I am stoked. And Bianca is a great shopper and a blast to shop with.
So, I think that will do it for catching you up with our lives. Oh and I turned the big 32. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this.

1 comment:

See if you can guess said...

it's about freaking time you blogged...holy cow I was beginning to think you guys had dropped off the face of the earth!