Monday, March 9, 2009
Being a mom
Well, last night I got to thinking about when Bianca is going to be in school and how much it is going to be different around the house without her all day. I cried of course and man am I going to miss that little girl during the day. I know it isn't until August but hey that will be here before you know it. I think Jeremy was a little shocked at how emotional I was, oh well that is how us women are huh. I am really nervous as to how kids will treat her and if she gets hurt. Cause that is how this mom thinks. I really don't think kids should be bossy and all that and I don't want her to be bossed around by other kids and vice versa, if she is bossed around I will just have to teach her how to tell those kids to stop bossing her around. I will have to teach her how to stand up for herself. Man what a stressful thing to think about. No I will not teach her to fight, just to know what to say when someone says something that bugs her or is mean or bossy or whatever. Don't get me wrong I am very excited to see her go to school just a little nervous. I am excited to do the school shopping thing. I might have to hit Park City on the holiday shopping buys!!! That's right it is worth going up there for how much you save and this year I am there. Anyways I know you really don't want to read more about this but there you have it in a nutshell of what I am emotional about right now. And I really miss my family in Utah and calling up a cousin that is like a sister to me and saying hey want to come over or can I come over? Anyways it is really hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It will be hard to see your kids going to school but just think they will be having fun making new friends and learning a lot. You can also look at it as some time to yourself too. That will be nice!
Hey Callie-
I found your blog off the Killians. Send me your email address and I will add you to my blog (its private!) Hope things start looking up for you. I can't imagine sending Araleigh to school yet! My email is:
nicoleharnold@hotmail.com
Hey girl, it will be alright. Bianca will do great and she will have a fun time in school with Lexi. It is a little crazy to think that it will be August soon, Wow, how time flies. Let me know if you ever need anything. Thanks for all your help!
Okay so...don't think it's just the girls...I can't believe Madison is gonna start school here soon as well...But for us it's even sooner. We are still on year round school and so Madison starts July 20th. That kind of freaks me out. I will admit that I am not as worried about her getting bossed around or anything like that. She is pretty assertive. She'll be one of the oldest in her class and that makes it better. Plus the added bonus of being an older sister...
Post a Comment