Hi there. Jeremy and I are doing great. Bianca is loving making new friends and being involved. As most of you know we live in Idaho. That in itself is a big adjustment for me. I know it isn't that far from Utah but far enough. I miss my family.
Jeremy is currently finishing up his last week for Volleyball. He is going to be teaching the 15 and 16 year olds in church. The ward doesn't have many kids in it so he will only have two girls to teach. But he is looking forward to teaching. As always. Jeremy any I are both in the choir in our ward and it is fun. Bianca stands up there with us she loves it. We love to play games (board games and wii) we play games every day if we can. The wii on the other hand is out of order for the reasoning that we play it way to much some of us more than others so there you go.
I do my best to keep the house clean and in order. Some weeks are easier than others. Bianca keeps me busy as well and calling for appointments and things like that. I haven't made many friends but I am excited to see who they will be. I miss my Utah friends very much. It's hard to open up to new people for me that is but I know there are people out here in Idaho that I will become better friends with. Patience is the key and we all love patience. Jeremy is a great husband and I am so glad to have him in my life. Bianca also brings joy into my life so I enjoy being with them for the most part. I won't complain.
I signed Bianca up for Art classes for October, November, and December. She has no idea what that is but when we start I know she is going to love every minute of it. Bianca is so smart and wants to learn how to read so much hopefully that will make it easier when she starts reading!!!
Well, there is the update on our little happy family. And I will put updates on here.

2 comments:
LOVE THE BLOG!!!!!!!!! It was good seeing you guys the other day! Cant wait to see ya again!!!
Such a cute blog, Callie!!! Thanks for having us over, it was fun to visit with you and Jeremy! You are an amazing person and I'm glad to know you. Hopefully we can have more chances to do stuff together and become great friends!
Andrea
Post a Comment